Dear Kitty–> http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Lighthouse award! Thank you so much, I am honored and will do my best to be worthy!
Dear Kitty has a great blog containing lots of interesting video’s you definitely should check out!
The rules for the Lighthouse Award are:
1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
2. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
3. Share three ways that you like to help other people.
4. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
5. Don’t forget to have fun!!
1. I like to help people by showing I care. Because I do. A lot.
2. Help people to see the good inside themselves if they can’t for a while.
3. Being there. I am always there for my friends or whoever might need someone.
My nominees are:
D. Parker–> http://yadadarcyyada.wordpress.com/
Has nominated me for one of my favorite awards ever, the Dragon Loyalty Award! Thank you Alex! I really really adore this award and I am honored to receive this from you!
Alex has an awesome blog containing all kinds of writings, photos and great quotes! Check it out!
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Write seven interesting things about you
4. Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award
5. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
7 Things about me
Yea…. I am really out of things to tell about myself at the moment lol! 🙂
So why not do it this way: if you would like to ask me something, you can do that in the comments!
Jixi Fox–> http://jixifox.me/
J. E. Lattimer–> http://fictionalmachines.com/
T. Wong–> http://redgladiola.wordpress.com/
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,