I have been nominated for two more awards this week! 🙂
The Best Moments Award by my pal Shaun—> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much my friend! You know how much I value the moments in life! We have to make the really great ones ourselves! Hugz to you! ❤
The Liebster Award by Kristy—> http://kristyfgillespie.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I feel honored! Love your blog! Hugz!
I already have both these awards, so I won’t do the complete post. I will answer the questions for the Liebster though! (just because I like questions!) 🙂
11 Questions for Liebster:
- What is an item that symbolizes you best? I would not know, but My brother says it’s bubble wrap. 🙂
- Do you enjoy ice cream? If so, what’s your favorite flavor? Yes! Vanilla!
- What movie have you watched over and over again? Die Hard (all of them) 🙂
- What book have you read over and over again? Solo’s journey
- What is one fear you can’t seem to shake? Losing someone close to me
- What word describes you best? Courage I think
- Are you more an optimist or pessimist? Optimist I think
- If you’ve read Divergent, which faction would you belong to? Didn’t read it
- What was your favorite subject in school? Gym and the creative classes
- Are you a cat or a dog person? Both, but I am a wolf person actually! 🙂
- Do you prefer coffee or tea? Tea
And I have a message for you all from my brother of heart, Shane!
He is doing much better now and he wants you all to know that he misses you and that he will be back soon! 🙂
Thank you again for sending your prayers and love to him!
Lots of love,
“Peace is not something you wish for, it something you make, something you do, something you are, something you give away.”–Robert Fulghum
In an effort to actively do something to create more peace in the world in 2013, I am dedicating a number of my posts specifically to peace. I invite you to join me. We can call ourselves “Bloggers for Peace.” Everyone is invited to join. The requirements are simple and flexible.
You can join by clicking right HERE Peace is something we all crave for!
There are a lot of people out there who have a serious cause of ‘Judgementality’ and there is no real medicine for that. Luckily, I don’t have that condition. Honestly.
I don’t care what the color of your skin is, I don’t care if you love boys or girls, I don’t care if you are rich or poor, what kind of family you come from, what your believes are, where you are from. I just don’t care.
What I DO care for is if you are loyal, honest and a true friend. And if you are good at heart.
All of the rest… seriously, I couldn’t care less. If you are my friend, you are my friend. If I love you, I love you. And if I don’t like you (because that can happen too) 😉 I just don’t like you for who you are.
I am sorry for people who are judgemental. They miss out on a lot of fun and love. ❤
Lots of love,