I got nominated for the Parliament Award by my dear friend who I love like a brother Eddie, who’s also the creator of this wonderful award!
Check it out!–> http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/2013/11/28/parliament-award/
Eddie: Everyone knows that I love owls and wolves. We know that a group of wolves is called a pack, but did you know that a group of owls is called a Parliament? Owls have for centuries been symbols of wisdom and love, and wolves are a symbol of strength, loyalty and family.
I’ve created this award for those people who are in my Parliament & Pack. You mean so very much to me, and you all show what I stand for: Love. Hate is not part of your vocabulary.
Thank you so much for this wonderful award my sweet friend! I am honored and proud to be part of your parliament! 🙂
Both pictures are part of the award!
The Rules for this award are as followed:
- Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
- List a few things that make you a loyal member.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate at least five (5) well deserving bloggers whose loyalty and love you value and consider part of your Parliament and Pack; for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site.
Loyalty List: (okay, I am having trouble with this because I have to say something good about myself, but I will try my best!) 🙂
- If you are my friend, you are my friend for a lifetime.
- I don’t judge on appearances.
- I don’t care about someone’s past, if I like you, I just like you for who you are right now.
- I will defend my loved ones no matter what and without hesitation.
(glad I got that out of the way!) 🙂
Nominees who I consider to be part of my parliament:
Of course you don’t have to accept, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,