O, wow! Never thought I would even get close to that number! I am glowing with gratefulness and pride! I want to thank every single one of you. You guys make blogging so much fun and are so supportive that I can just say ‘Thank you for being you’!
A little something for you all:
Learning lots, making fun
Sharing love and strength
Friends shine brighter than the sun
Stories entwined, harmonic progression
Encouragement and kind words
Giving freely without question
Those are the ones to cherish and to hold
The ones to write a new story with
One that’s not yet foretold…
And not only do such lovely people follow me, they will me reward me with awards as well! Amazing, huh?
I got nominated for The Liebster Award by Marie Ann–> http://1writeway.com/
Thank you so much, I am grateful and touched that you thought of me! You are a lovely person and I love your blog as well. Check out her blog my friends, she is a great writer and a lovely person!
The questions I am asked to answer:
- Are you a spy? No. (but would I tell you if I were?)
- What has to happen for you to say you had a perfect writing day? If I read it back and think: ‘Wow! Did I write that?’
- If you won a two-week all-expenses-paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? The USA to visit my brother
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? The lovely conversations with my WP friends!
- Do you have a master plan to take over the world? Working on it with my fellow pirate! 😉
- Who do you think should inherit the earth and why? All that lives and breathes. The earth is from everyone and no one at the same time.
- If you had the funds to design your perfect writing space, what would it look like? A cabin in the woods of Canada.
- What is your favorite animal (wild or domesticated)? A wolf!
- Where did you hide the money? What money? Really, I don’t know anything about it, I swear! 🙂
- Have you ever been in a witness protection program? Nope, luckily!
- Do you think I’m crazy? (trick question) Hmm, if you think I am there is a good possibility you are too! 🙂
I got Nominated for The Inner Peace Award by Ajay http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/
Thank you my dear, dear friend with the kind heart and beautiful soul. Lots of love to you! I feel honored once again.
Feel free to accept this Award and add it on your blog. There is just 1 rule, when you pass the award on, please share some kind words.
My kind words to all of you
Never give up, never give in
Search for the peace living within
Be proud of who you are and fight for what’s right
Defeat the dark, step into the light
Believe in yourself, you are great
How hard it may get, don’t lose the faith
Just hold on and struggle through
The one who can make the change is you
Nominated for The Loyal Reader Award by Shauny–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
My dear friend and fellow pirate! Arrr mate, thank you so much! Love this award because it has the word ‘Loyal’ in it! And I didn’t really do much for it. If you follow Shaun, you know what I mean, how can you not like his blog? If you don’t follow yet…Well, what are you waiting for? 🙂
The rules are simple, because simple is good.
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing.
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.
If you were on a deserted island, how would you survive? With the same stubbornness I survive here! 😉
Loyal reader nominations:
1. Charles http://legendsofwindemere.com/
2. Saunved http://saunved.wordpress.com/
3. Kimberly http://words4jp.wordpress.com/
5. Pamela http://pamela984.wordpress.com/
6. Emma http://emma1951.wordpress.com/
7. Wyndy http://wyndydee.wordpress.com/
9. Marie Ann http://1writeway.com/
10. Georgia http://bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com/
11. L.Marie http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/
12. Patti http://pattisjarrett.wordpress.com/
13. The Mouse http://l2ee2l.wordpress.com/
14. George http://euzicasa.wordpress.com/
15. Ayay http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/
16. Kristy http://kristyfgillespie.wordpress.com/
I am so sorry if I forgot someone! I am truly grateful for every single one of my followers!
Nominated for the Rose of Kindness Award by my pal Shaun http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ who makes me laugh almost every day, but also can touch my heart with his kind words. Thank you so much for this award, Shauny. It’s beautiful and I am touched by this honor.
This amazing award is created by Tersia http://tersiaburger.com
This is what Tersia had to say in her Blog Awarding >> Today I stumbled across an amazing blog. It is a blog about kindness…. http://kindnessblog.com
Please pop in there. Let’s all think about “kindness” and make it our goal to perform just one special act of kindness every day! It has to be a special act of kindness that actually takes an effort. Vic was a kind and generous person. Her legacy is one of kindness and generosity. So I have come up with an award… The Rose of Kindness Award. I would like to add that we need to remember that our existence here is fragile, and we never have as much time with people as we think we do. If there is someone or someone’s out there that you love, don’t neglect that and don’t put off engaging with them because death waits for no-one… Be kind and gentle. Cherish your relationships remember to be kind…. Pay it forward!
Rules of the Rose of Kindness Award:
- Add the Rose of Kindness Award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Nominate 13 bloggers whose kindness you have experienced
- Post why you are nominating each of your nominees
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them
- Suggest one special act of kindness that the world may benefit from
13 blogs I nominate:
1. Shane http://shanesbookblog.com/ My brother who broke into my bunker and now lives inside my heart.
2. Sheryl http://strongwordshavepower.wordpress.com/ My cousin and best friend.
3. Shaun http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ Yes, I know you already have it, but you really made WordPress so much fun for me and I think you are so kind as well.
4. Saunved http://saunved.wordpress.com/ Truly remarkable guy who makes me laugh a lot and has one of the kindest souls I’ve ever seen.
5. Kira http://wrestling-life.com/ Sweet and gentle. Always there to encourage me.
6. Charles http://legendsofwindemere.com/ Very kind, very inspiring and always there with uplifting words
8. Jason http://theboyhero.com/ Sweet, talented and has a lovely sense of humor. Great guy to have around!
9. Beth http://comfortablynumb7.wordpress.com Amazingly strong woman who showed me some real strength.
10. Tim http://frontrangescribbles.com One of my first friends on here. Always takes the time to look me up and leave a nice comment.
11. Georgia http://bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com/ Sweet sweet woman who’s always there to give a nice comment. She has an amazing blog.
12. Vickie http://kayuk.wordpress.com/ Very kind and a loyal visitor to my blog. Writes some amazing posts that I love to read.
13. John http://johnwhowell.com/ Great guy who writes some of my favorite poetry ever.
One Special act I suggest that could make the World a better place (yeah, I have a few actually):
- Just look behind someone’s cover, shelter or shield. You will be amazed what you might find. Accept one another with flaws, nobody is perfect. No, not even you.
- Share love instead of hate, it’s a far better way of living.
- And remember, kind words are free to give, but sometimes priceless to receive.
Lots of Love,