The first monthly update in 2014! 🙂
I am still very busy with editing my book, almost done Yeey!
I am also planning on publishing a poetry book myself soon! No idea what I am doing, so that will be awesome! Lol…
Of course I will keep you updated on that as well. 🙂
What else? Oh yes, I did had some goals as well, didn’t I? Here we go!
My goals for this month were:
- Be more consistent with my sports.
Sporting again 3 times a week! Except for these last two weeks, been too busy celebrating Christmas and stuff lol!
- Start to accept compliments. (I really suck at that!)
Trying my best, but I still suck at it!
- Work on my trust issues. (Yikes!)
This actually goes a bit better!
- Finish editing my book. (For real lol)
Not there yet….
- Write another duet. (Anyone?)
Yes! Wrote a couple of great duets with some great people again! Check out my Duet Page!
- Write another Loop Poem
Did this as well!
I am pretty pleased with the progress I am making, although I noticed that I am still very easily distracted! Lol. Hmmm, have to work on that as well! 😉
My goals for next Month:
- Focus more on my goals! Lol…
- Eat more healthy. (the unhealthy food always taste better somehow!) 🙂
- Develop a better sleep pattern.
- Finish editing my book.
- Write another duet. (Anyone?) *wink*
- Figure out how to publish my poetry on my own!
That should do it!
What are your goals this month?
Lots of love,