Wow! I am totally out of words, I got nominated for 5 awards and twice for the Versatile Blogger award!
How can I ever be worthy of such an honor? Well, truth is I can’t. But I will do my best! 🙂
(Blushing like crazy now!)
I got nominated by the Peace and Justice award by a man with a heart the size of a house! Thank you so much, Eddie–> http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/! I am truly blessed with a friend like you! ❤
I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, the Imagination Award and the Family Award (one of my favorites!) by sweet Horty–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com ! Thank you Doc, I am so grateful to have met you!
I got also nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Melanie–> http://lifewithcatnip.wordpress.com/ Thank you so much sweet friend, I am honored to receive this from you. Take a look on her blog when you get a chance, to read some beautiful poems and quotes about love and life!
I got nominated for the very special Shauny Award by Tonya–> http://2flames.wordpress.com/! Thank you so much, I am very humbled to receive this very special award from you! Check out her blog for some truly beautiful writings!
7 things about me for the Versatile Blogger Award
- I adore all magical things
- I have a slight addiction to dark things
- I have a terrible temper
- I love to travel
- The summer is by far my favorite season
- I have a big family and I love it!
- I am married to the love of my life
The WordPress Family Award (created by my pal Shauny–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/)
Shauny’s words: This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award. Thank you, Shaun @ http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
Idealistic Rebel–> http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/
Oops! I nominated 11. Hmmm, I guess it’s time for me to bend the rules once again…
After all, it is December now. The month of sharing and caring.
So, I would like to ask all of you to accept The Peace and Justice Award from me and make a post with this award about sharing a bit of kindness and peace with the world.
Write a poem, share photo’s or quotes, whatever. Just show a little love!
Of course you can use the normal rules in your blog posts and nominate your friends.
Here are the rules:
This wonderful award is created by Idealistic Rebel
In her own words:
I am creating this award to honor WordPress bloggers who support Peace and Justice throughout the world and who are against Racism, Bigotry, Anger and Hatred. It is the for the Heroes and the Sheroes who believe in One World and All People of all Races, Sexes, Religions, Creeds and Cultures Living in Harmony.
It is my hope that recipients of this award will feel proud to know their hard work for Peace and Justice has been recognized by their fellow bloggers.
- Recipients should frequently write about Peace, Justice, Love — the goodness in the world, or putting goodness in the world.
- Recipients may also frequently call attention to the bigotry or racism that happens in the world.
- Link back to whomever nominated you and, since this is about goodness, politely thank them.
- Spread the love to whomever and however many you believe deserve it!
O! And I do apologize, sweet Idealistic Rebel and Shauny for bending the rules! I can be a kind of a rebel 2 at times! 😉
My quotes for sharing a bit of kindness and love:
Lots of love,