Kev–> http://kevs-domain.net/ nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, The Love and Kindness Award and a brand new award he created himself: The Community Heart Award!
Wow! Thank you so much Kev! I am very honored and I hope that I can be worthy. 🙂
Kev has a great blog where he shares his writings and music. Check it out!
My nominees for The Community Heart Award:
Horty (Doc)–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
Cheryl–> http://pluckingofmyheartstrings.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Award!
Thank you Cheryl, I am honored and grateful!
Cheryl has an awesome blog where she shares her beautiful thoughts. Check it out sometime!
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Sharing 11 random facts about me:
1. I am brutally honest.
2. I do before I think.
3. My biggest fear is losing someone I love.
4. I have more hobbies than is good for me.
5. My family is everything.
6. I love animals.
7. In my opinion, respect and trust have to be earned.
8. Love on the other hand, can be given freely.
9. Although I am Dutch, I suck at cooking Dutch food.
10. I have a Master in Special Educational Needs.
11. One of my bad habits is that I smoke.
Questions from Cheryl
1. My biggest pet peeve is… People who aren’t loyal.
2. What punctuation mark best describes your personality? Stubborn. Why? I don’t give up.
3. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full.
4. If you were blind for the rest of your life what would you miss seeing the most? The eyes of my loved ones.
5. If you could have one super power what would it be? Flying. Why? So I could cross oceans easily.
6. When did you last write a handwritten letter? A couple of weeks ago.
7. If you could mix 3 animals together, which ones would you choose to make the ultimate animal? A wolf, a jaguar and an eagle.
8. If you were given 3 wishes what would you wish for? That my family and friends have everything they need to be happy. I don’t have other wishes.
9. If you could have picked your first name what would it have been? I am satisfied with Patty.
10. What are your goals in life? To give my family and friends as much love as possible, to help people who need my help and, if it’s possible, to become a great writer.
11. How has the Internet affected your life? It provided me with knowledge and great friends.
My nominees for The Liebster Award:
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know that you are appreciated!
Lots of love