I got myself some lovely presents this Christmas Day! 🙂
I have been nominated for The Inventive Blogger Award by Don–> http://doncharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award/
This is a new award, no one else has the badge on their blog, so it’s EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org. The idea was given to me by paulettemotzko, it’s adapted slightly, there are only five answers now needed to accept the award.
The badge is new, it’s not available anywhere else, so get it whilst it’s hot 🙂 The “lego” bridge is a real bridge in Germany, check out the link at the end of the post.
If you don’t accept Awards then please pass on to someone else who may like it or just know it’s the thought that counts.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. I enjoy interacting with other people about writing and photography. I also like meeting some special people who became close friends.
2. I like to learn from other bloggers, to get inspired by them and their wonderful forms of art.
3. I like to share my thoughts at my own little space on the internet.
4. I like to have fun with my friends on here.
5. I like to help other people out, I enjoy hearing their life stories and learn more about their view on the world.
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to :
Don also nominated me for The Blog of the Year Award!
Thank you my friend, I am very honored and I shall do my best to be worthy!
Because I already have collected all of the stars, I am going to nominate all of my followers for this award! If you don’t have all the stars yet, consider yourself nominated by me and pay it forward!
I have been nominated for The Humanitarian Award by my dear friend and brother Shauny–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/humanitarian-award/
Thank you so much pal, I am totally honored and humbled and I really hope I can be worth it!
This award was created by IDEALISTIC REBEL. in memorial of Nelson Mandela.
After 27 years of imprisonment, Nelson Mandela became the first Black South African elected president of South Africa. As president, he created a new constitution that gave Blacks equal rights and sought justice for the abused. By expanding economic, education, healthcare and land reform, Nelson rescued the South African people from poverty, disease and civil war.
He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 and has received over 250 other awards for his contributions to South African politics and for his influence on other oppressed societies.
1. To be eligible for this award, a blogger must blog about the importance of One World, One Family of Mankind, and One Love.
2. Recipients should Nominate 5 people who have demonstrated through their writing a love of the Human Family that encompasses all without regard for differences.
3. Give credit and thanks to the person who passes the award to you.
I will now blog why I think it is important to have One World, One Family of Mankind, and One Love.
It lies in the human nature to love and want to be loved. All our differences aside, I think we are pretty much the same, outside and in. I don’t care about your past, your appearances, what you like or love, how you spend your days, where you come from, who your ancestors are, if you are wealthy or not or what kind of religion you have. The only thing I care about is your heart and soul. If they are good, so are you. And I believe that’s all that matters. Share a little love, it’s a far better gift to the world than hate!
I will nominate 5 blogs:
- Horty “Doc”–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com A wonderful woman who I am just getting to know, but who already showed her love for human kind in every post she makes. I feel honored to know her.
- Jade–> http://jadereyner.com/ Also a new friend of mine who I already like very much. She has a caring nature and is never too busy to share a bit of kindness with people who need it.
- Zoe–> http://behindthemaskofabuse.com/ Shares her story with the world to help others who have been through the same. Very caring person.
- Phil–> http://excuseusforliving.com/ A very sweet person with a heart of gold. Always there to offer kind words and advice.
- Penny–> http://thewhyaboutthis.com/ A lovely, caring person who also offers a great amount of advice and love on her blogposts.
Thank you all for bringing love and kindness into the blogosphere! You are all amazing people and I am grateful that we have met!
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,