Nominated me for the Liebster Award!
Thank you very much. I am truly honored to receive this award from you!
Check out Raven’s blog, you will find some great poetry there.
1) Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you.
2) Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
3) Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
4) Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
5) List 11 random facts about yourself.
6) Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
7) List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
8) Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted a place where I could write down my thoughts.
- What inspired or influence you to write?
The biggest influence was the death of my older brother.
- What are three things you can’t live without?
My Family & Friends, my pets, my laptop.
- What (other) talents do you have?
Besides writing, I paint and make statues of polymer clay.
- What is your favorite post you’ve written? (Don’t forget to include the link)
This is a hard one! I honestly don’t have a clue.
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
- If money were no object, what would you do all day?
The same that I do now and I would travel more.
- What has been your biggest challenge?
To learn how to cope with PTSD and my other conditions.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? And why?
Hmmm, I would like to learn how to fly! 🙂 But besides that, I love to learn new things and I challenge myself on a regular basis to learn more and more.
- What makes you smile?
A lot of things do. When a family member or friend is happy, when someone writes me a sweet note, my cats playing, spending some time with some I love.
- What is your most memorable moment in your life?
I have a lot of memorable moments in my life, some good, some bad. I don’t think I can pick one.
I would like to use the same questions for my nominees.
11 random facts:
I have 4 tattoos and planning on getting more
My family and friends go for everything
I have a loyalty problem, I seem to have too much of it lol
My husband and I are together since I was 16
I seem to be missing a thing that’s called ‘self-protection’.
It’s not because I’m strong that I will never give up, it’s because I am too damn stubborn
I love Xmas
If I wouldn’t write, I would go insane for sure
I believe in equality for everyone
Wolves, ravens and crocodiles are my favorite animals
I am a metal head
Doc–> (Horty) https://hrexach.wordpress.com/
Kentucky Angel–> https://agwink1942.wordpress.com/
Has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much again Barbara! You are such a kind and giving soul.
Here’s the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
I am way too honest for my own good.
My favorite colors are purple, black and white.
I love Italian food
Formula 1 and soccer are my favorite games to watch
Boxing, swimming, dancing and yoga are my favorite sports to do
Supernatural is my favorite tv show
Summer is my favorite season
Has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Thank you so very much! Inspiring people is the highest someone can achieve.
The rules are:
The nominee shall display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo on her/his blog, and link to the blog they got nominated from.
The nominee shall nominate fifteen (more or less) bloggers she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about it.
Write three things that inspired you the most this week.
3 things that inspired me this week:
The kindness some people spread around the world.
The courage people show when facing a battle.
The love shown to me by friends and family
Doc (Horty) has nominated me for the Really Neat Blog Award and the Harmony and Peace Award! –>https://hrexach.wordpress.com/
Thank you my dear sister of heart! I am honored by your kindness once again!
The Really Neat Blog Award is a new award created by Dear Kitty.
You can find DearKitty here http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
~~IN HER OWN WORDS~~
“I have made this new award: The Real Neat Blog Award. There are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. So, I will try to do something about that”
My nominees for this award are:
Scorpion Sting–> http://thestingofthescorpion.wordpress.com/
Give this award to seven bloggers who have added Harmony & Peace, Love & Beauty and Positivity to the world you live in.
Let them know that you nominated them.
Acknowledge the blogger from whom you received this award
Display your award on your blog, because you have earned it!
Continue to live in Harmony & Peace”
I nominate all my readers for this beautiful award because you all bring light and love into my life!
You don’t have to accept an award, just know that you are appreciated!
Lots of Love