Vik–> http://viktoryarch.wordpress.com/ tagged me into the Bookshelf tag! Thank you! 🙂
Sorry it took my a while my friend. But here it is! 🙂
“Answer the following questions about books on your book and then tag five other bloggers. You can answer the questions any way you want, whether it’s on your blog, in a video, or a combination of the two. Then remember to let whoever tagged you know when your post is up so they can read it.”
– S.E. Stone
1. Is there a book that you really want to read but haven’t because you know that it’ll make you cry?
Nope. I don’t cry that easily lol.
2. Pick one book that helped introduce you to a new genre?
The Dragonriders of Pern introduced me to my favorite genre: Fantasy.
3. Find a book that you want to reread.
That’s not that hard. I reread all my books multiple times lol! But I will go with ‘Solo’s Journey’. One of my favorites.
4. Is there a book series you read but wish that you hadn’t?
Not really. If a book doesn’t grab my attention, I just stop reading it and I definitely will not read the rest of the series.
5. If your house was burning down and all of your family and pets were safe, which book would you go back inside to save?
I would grab my brother’s poetry book for sure!
6. Is there one book on your bookshelf that brings back fond memories?
A lot of books do. But I will choose ‘The Host’ by Stephenie Meyer because I could escape from a very bad period in my life while reading that book.
7. Find a book that has inspired you the most.
‘The complete tales and poems’ from Edgar Allan Poe.
8. Do you have any autographed books?
Yes! 🙂 That’s one of the benefits of being a published writer. You can stalk your fellow writers for autographs lol!
9. Find the book that you have owned the longest.
That would be a book with Fairytales before you go to sleep.
10. Is there a book by an author that you never imagined you would read or enjoy?
Here are my five tags:
Have fun! 🙂
Lots of Love,