I am a bit early with my update this month because I am going on vacation today and will be away for two weeks! 🙂 I do have my posts scheduled until Monday though. So I will definitely check up on you all when I can! 🙂
I will have a one week vacation in my own country and I will be going to Scotland after that to visit my pal Shauny from http://shaunynews.com/ ! This will be the first time that we will meet in person. How awesome is that?! 🙂
Anyways, what did I do this past month:
- I have launched a Kindle version of my poetry book ‘My Wings’! You can find more information about my book right HERE.
- I have spent 3 days on the fantasy festival ‘Castlefest’ to promote my fantasy novel and sign books. It was awesome, you can find the pictures HERE.
- And writing poetry and articles of course! 🙂
I think that I made good progress this month for sure! But I can use a vacation by now.
Sadly, we also received some heartbreaking news, because our gentle and loving blogging friend Ajay Mody has passed away.
His kind heart and beautiful soul will be in my heart forever. He made a difference in this world by being a beacon of light for everyone who needed it. Rest in peace, my dear friend. Your family and loved ones are in my thoughts. ❤
My goals for next month:
- Preparing for another book signing at which I will also sell my fantasy gifts.
- Going on vacation! Whoohoo!
What are you up to this month?
Lots of Love