I got nominated for a couple of wonderful awards lately! 🙂
This award is for blogs that inspire creativity, nature, connection, communications and beauty. Pass it on!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs and provide links to their blogs.
3. Notify the nominees of their nominations.
My nominees are:
My dear friend Horty (Doc) who I love like a sister also nominated me for the Community of Bloggers Award! I love this awards sis, thank you so much! FFL!
Debra –> http://debrazone.wordpress.com/
Sensual Desires –> http://sensualdesires.wordpress.com/
Don–> http://doncharisma.org/ also nominated me for the Inner Peace Award. Thank you so much! I am very grateful to receive this award from you.
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)
Why I’m Accepting The Inner Peace Award
I accept this award because I think that it’s a great honor to receive an award from a friend and I think that having inner peace is something that we all should try to achieve.
Horty (Doc)–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
Gray Poet–> http://graypoet.wordpress.com/
Nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Frank, I am honored and grateful.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I don’t like moths, in fact, they scare me lol. 🙂
- I love dancing.
- Besides writing and photography, I also paint and make statues.
- I once swim over a lake in France what took me about 2 hours. And I am a fast swimmer.
- I don’t like Dutch food that much lol.
- I love to go to music festivals in the summer.
- I adore the woods.
Jueseppi B.–> http://theobamacrat.com/
Michelle Marie–> http://michellemarieantellg.wordpress.com/
Jude http://scrapperjudedesigns.net/nominated me for The Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you Jude! I am honored to receive this lovely award from you! You are a beautiful blogger yourself.
T. Wong–> http://redgladiola.wordpress.com/
Of course you never have to accept an award, just know that you are appreciated!
Lots of Love