nominated me for the The Butterfly Light Award!
Thank you both so much! I am very honored to receive this beautiful award from you my friends and I certainly hope that I am worthy! 🙂
- You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. YOU MAY NOT lump this award in with other awards.
- You must individually name and re-award at least 1 or more bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback on their about page.
- You must link back to Belinda’s blog at http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about
- You must write a short paragraph titled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
- Display Belinda’s beautiful “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
How I’m A Positive Influence
Although my blog and my poetry is mostly dark, I still hope that I can spread a little light throughout the blogosphere as well. I try to be kind and nonjudgmental and I make time for my friends. I also try to see the good in every person.
I think that I am a positive influence because I will never give up.
I don’t give up on myself, I don’t give up to achieve the things I want, I don’t give up on life and I don’t give up on my friends.
I sincerely hope that I can give others strength and motivation, either through my writings or just by simply being there when they need me.
You all have been a bright shining light to me when I needed it. Thank you so much.
Of course you never have to accept an award, just know that you are appreciated!
Lots of Love