My friend Yelloz–> http://fourcatpaw.wordpress.com/ has awarded me with no less than 9 awards! Wow! I am so stunned! And so honored!
Thank you my kind friend! 🙂
I am a frankly new follower of Yelloz and Servant Z’s blog and I love it! This Blog makes me smile every day. And the support I have been receiving from this kind and amazing blogger is amazing. Please, go over there and check it out if you haven’t yet!
I have decided to break this post into two pieces. First, I will post the awards that are new to me. Second, I will make a nice bouquet of the other rewards to hand out!
THE CRACKING CHRISPMOUSE BLOGGYWOG AWARD
The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award” is given to someone who “spreads one or more of joy, peace, hope and love” with their blog! The receiver of this award can pass it on if you wish to ANYONE who satisfies the above rule of spreading one or more of those lovely things. There’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs you can pass it on.
The Rules of the Award are :
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 things about me:
1. My favorite color is purple
2. I adore white roses
3. I truly believe dragons are real
4. My bucket list is HUGE
5. I have a big mouth, but I am honest and loyal
6. My favorite food is Italian
7. I am very very curious
- Kay –> http://mydoodlepage.wordpress.com/
- Tony–> http://postsofhypnoticsuggestion.wordpress.com
- Shaun –> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
- Eddie–> http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/
- Doc–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com
- Jade–> http://jadereyner.com/
- Chris–> http://chrismcmullen.wordpress.com/
- Ajay–> http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/
- Penny–> http://thewhyaboutthis.com/
- Michelle–> http://michellemarieantellg.wordpress.com/
- Barbara–> http://idealisticrebel.wordpress.com/
The FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS Award
1. Place the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who awarded you and follow if you are not already following
3. Nominee a couple of friends who are already following you
4. Let your friends know you have awarded them
T. Wong–> http://redgladiola.wordpress.com/
Bouquet of 7 awards!
This bouquet includes:
DRAGON’S LOYALTY AWARD
THE MOST CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD
MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER
READER APPRECIATION AWARD
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
My Nominees ( I tried to pick some friends which I think deserve a nice bouquet!) 🙂
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,