Wow!!!! We are just a couple of days into 2014 and I have already been nominated for a bunch of awards!
If you could see me now, I look something like this:
Thank you all so very very much!
nominated me for The Blog of the Year Award!
Thank you my friends, I am very honored and I shall do my best to be worthy!
Because I already have collected all of the stars, I am going to nominate all of my followers for this award! If you don’t have all the stars yet, consider yourself nominated by me and pay it forward so others can complete their stars for this lovely award!!
has nominated me for a brand new award: The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award!
Thank you so much for this award my friend! I shall proudly show this on my blog! 🙂
This award is supposed to be fun! (I love fun!) Not to offend in any way. Personally, it made me smile and I love to smile!
This is a new award freshly pressed today. No one else has these badges on their blog, so it’s EXCLUSIVE to DonCharisma.org.
The idea is entirely my own, I created the award because I’m not on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed (FP) and probably 99.99% of other bloggers aren’t either. Seems some are envious that they aren’t on FP, others couldn’t care less about FP. It’s seen as an elite accolade in WordPress circles, if you’re on it, you’re at the top table, you’ve made it, you’re in the VIP, “THE” clique. Others will certainly get on their hands and knees and pay homage to you, you clever so and so. Or NOT as the case may be.
To get “made” (reminds me of Goodfellas) as a “Freshly Pressed” blog, your post and blog have to pass human editors. I’m guessing their equation includes a fairly stringent politically correctness checks, moral decency checks and a popularity gauge. Viral posts will have more chance of getting onto FP. And of course there are some special sauce ingredients – I don’t know what they are, could be masonic handshakes or bizarre initiation ceremonies involving donkeys, for all I know.
Either way most of us won’t ever get on “Freshly Pressed”, so I’ve created this award for a little bit of fun, mostly.
I’ve freshly pressed you a new badge, well four in fact so you can choose, yay. They aren’t available anywhere else, so get them whilst they’re freshly pressed
If you don’t accept Awards then please pass on to someone else who may like it or just know it’s the thought that counts.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award”.
2. Write a blog post and tell us the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post a paragraph about why you’d like to be on WordPress’ Freshly Pressed OR a paragraph on why you couldn’t care less about Freshly Pressed. Up to you
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” via this link: http://DonCharisma.org/2014/01/01/the-im-not-featured-on-freshly-pressed-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then PROUDLY display the award on your blog.
7. If you ever do get officially “Freshly Pressed” then take down this award badge and display the official “Freshly Pressed” badge instead.
Section 2: Why I’d like to be on Freshly Pressed (or not)
Hmmm, I actually don’t know. Lol. It would be nice to get Freshly Pressed, I guess, but I never really thought about it. Blogging is something I do to give my mind a little playground to fool around so I can stay a bit sane the rest of the time! I love to meet new friends, I love to read new stuff, that’s what makes blogging fun for me! And I do love this badges Don made, so I don’t know if I want to take them down if I ever get Freshly Pressed!
Section 3: The Badges (yes, you can choose!) 🙂
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The I’m NOT Featured On Freshly Pressed Award” to: (please forgive me if I award you and you are already Freshly Pressed! Lol) If you are not Freshly Pressed yet, I think you should!
Horty ‘Doc’–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
I have been nominated by Kay–> http://mydoodlepage.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/excel/ for The award of excellence!
Thank you so much! I am very honored to receive this award from you! Check out Kay’s blog if you haven’t yet, it’s a great blog with some lovely writings!
Dear Kitty–> http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
Tony–> http://postsofhypnoticsuggestion.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/parliament-its-an-award-apparently/ has nominated me for The Parliament Award!
Thank you so much Tony, I am very honored and grateful for this award! I love it because mio fratello Eddie made it and it has a beautiful meaning behind it! It comes with two badges.
I think it’s one of the most special awards!
The Rules of this Award are simple:
- Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
- List a few things that make you a loyal member.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate at least five (5) well deserving bloggers whose loyalty and love you value and consider part of your Parliament and Pack; for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site.
A Few things that make me a loyal Parliament member: (I suck at this part! Lol)
- I am loyal to the core.
- I will never give up on my friends.
- I am honest. (sometimes too much)
Will http://messagesfrommylife.wordpress.com/ A great writer with a lot of humor and a kind spirit
Jullianhttp://jullianiskool.wordpress.com/ Writer from the heart who’s writing style I adore. Lovely personality as well.
Jade http://jadereyner.com/ Great writer with an amazing big heart
George http://georgeforfun.wordpress.com/ A very kind soul who shares great posts on his blog
Anmol http://howanxious.wordpress.com/ Great poet with a awesome way with words
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,