Yes, I am singing! 🙂
Feeling humbled and honored and I am blushing again!
I got nominated for the Blog of the year award by Yelloz (fourcatpaw)–> http://fourcatpaw.wordpress.com/
And by Morgan–> http://booknvolume.com/
Thank you both so much! It’s a great honor to be nominated by two lovely bloggers for this great award!
Check out these blogs, if you are not following them yet!
If you don’t have all the stars yet, please feel free to consider yourself nominated by me and add a star!
I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by Horty “Doc”–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com
Thank you so much! I could use a little bit of sunshine right now!
Please, check out the blog of this amazing blogger and lovely lady!
I got nominated for The Lighthouse Award by Shauny–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
Just when I was feeling a bit down yesterday, Shauny came along to shine a bit of light in my darkness! (he always does that!)
Thanks pal, I am really grateful we met and became friends. Thank you for being your amazing self!
This is a new Award created by Coach–>http://goodtimestories.wordpress.com
I decided to make an award to recognize the people who have created beautiful, heartwarming, and inspirational blogs. Their blogs bring us happiness, enlighten our hearts, and bring a little joy to our lives when we visit their pages. The work that these people have done has truly given us rays of light in a gloomy world.
- Display the Award certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Inform your nominees of their award nominations
- Share three ways that you like to help other people.
- There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
- HAVE FUN!!!
3 Ways I will help someone:
1. I will always make time for the friends or family who needs me
2. I try to uplift people when they’re feeling down or battling darkness
3. No matter if I am not feeling well, if the ones I love need me, I am there
* Yes Shaun, I know that you asked to not nominate people you already nominated, but I decided to not listen once again.
I just had to nominate this people because they bring light into my darkness as well. Sorry! No wait, I am not even sorry! 😉
Horty “Doc”–> http://hrexach.wordpress.com
Thank you all for bringing light and kindness into the blogosphere! You are all amazing people and I am grateful that we have met!
Of course you don’t have to accept an award, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,