It’s already time for my monthly update again! Wow! Time really does fly.
I am still very busy with editing my book, but I am glad with the progress that I am making.
A couple of days ago I signed my contract with the publisher! Woohoo, it’s official now! It’s getting published at the end of April 2014. 🙂
And my blog reached over 300 followers! Woohoo again! (I am doing a lot of ‘woohooing’ lately) Lol. 🙂
Although I never thought I would get over 300 followers on my little blog, (yea, yea, I know, everyone is saying that. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t true!) I am very grateful for each and every one of you. But the most grateful I am for a couple of very special friends I have met through WordPress. You know who you are!
Thank you all so much! ❤
As you can see, I also made a change on my blog format. It’s a bit darker now and I updated the top menu’s as well.
What else? Oh yes, I did had some goals as well, didn’t I? 🙂 Here we go!
My goals for this month were:
- Starting to sport again.
I have started… lol. Now I have to get consistent about it! 🙂
- Take enough rest and go to bed on regular times.
This is actually improving!
- Don’t take it all on at once.
Hmmm, I think I forgot about this one a bit! 🙂
- Finish editing my book and keep up with the schedule.
I am not yet finished, but there’s definitely some progress made!
- Write another duet. (love to do this!)
Yes! I wrote a couple of duets actually! You can find them in the ‘Duet’ menu on the top of the screen.
- Learn another poetry form.
Also accomplished! I have been experimenting with the ‘Loop poem’.
Okay, so I can still use some work…
My goals for next month:
- Be more consistent with my sports.
- Start to accept compliments. (I really suck at that!)
- Work on my trust issues. (Yikes!)
- Finish editing my book. (For real lol)
- Write another duet. (Anyone?) 🙂
- Write another Loop Poem
That should do it!
Lots of love,