Just when I needed it! 🙂
Thank you Eddie, you have a heart of gold bro and I am truly honored that I am part of your pack of wolves.
The Semper Fidelis Award is actually an extra special award for me because I created it and it is really incredible to receive it back! 🙂
I created this award because I wanted to do something special for my friends on WordPress. Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that!
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends.
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for all of your nominees separately and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
My pack of wolves:
Yes bro, of course you receive this award from me! You are a true friend and I consider it a true honor to have a friend as loyal and kind as you. Thank you for being there for me when I need a friend.
My dear friend. Your kindness is something a lot of people can take as an example. I consider you my WordPress sister and I highly value your friendship!
Sister of my brother, I know you don’t accept awards but I am going to give this to you anyway. You have been my friend through some very rough times and I can never thank you enough.
Although we are just starting to know each other, you already have proven that your heart is kind and that you are an amazing writer. Thank you for always stopping by my blog and leave those comments of yours that always make me smile! 🙂
Lots of love and a big wolfhug,