I am flabbergasted once again that I got these great awards from a couple of amazing people!
If you could see me now, I’m blushing like crazy! 🙂
I have been nominated for The Blog of the Year Award 2013 by
Emma –> http://emma1951.wordpress.com/
Dear Kitty –> http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
Thank you both so much! I am really honored to receive this award from these two amazing bloggers!
Yes!!! I got 6 stars now! Lol! My collection is complete and now I may put this wonderful banner on my blog:
I am so lucky! 🙂
Anyway, on with the show!
This is a very special award because there are in fact stars to collect!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs- and even if they have already been given the award by someone else- you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can just ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
The rules for this Award are
1-Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2-Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3-Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4-Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link:http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5-You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6-And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
Blue Sage–> http://musingsfromamuscialmind.wordpress.com/
I have also been nominated for the Dragon Loyalty Award (Oh, how I love this award!) and the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award by
sweet Rene–> http://nae50.wordpress.com/about/
Thank you so much for these two wonderful awards! I am honored and humbled to receive these awards from you. The Dragon Loyalty Award is one of my favorite awards because I adore dragons and loyalty is very, very important to me! The Sisterhood Award is also a very special award. I have 4 sisters myself and I can tell you, you can never have enough sisters! So I am really proud to be part of the Sisterhood here on WordPress!
The Sisterhood Of World Blogger Awards
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Questions to be answered
1. Your favorite color – Purple
2. Your favorite animal – Wolves and crocodiles
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coca Cola
4. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook
5. Your favorite pattern – Waves
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving
7. Your favorite number? – 11
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Friday
9. Your favorite flower? – White Rose
10. What is your passion? – My family, friends, writing, gaming and sports
Nominate 10-12 Cool Bloggers
Emma–> http://emma1951.wordpress.com/ (sorry my friend! 😉 )
Dear Kitty http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
Rules of this award:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
7 Interesting Things About Me
- I love Italian food
- I can daydream for hours
- I am never bored
- I love action movies
- I have two tattoos and I want more
- I am a gamer
- Ironically, I hate it when someone takes a picture of me lol
15 Deserving Bloggers
Fill the empty spaces–> http://ideafill.me/
Of course you don’t have to accept, just know you’re appreciated!
Lots of love,