I got nominated for 2 very special awards! 🙂
I got Nominated by Kim –> http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ for The Imagine Award!
“The Imagine Award” is an award that was created by Jenn Mulherin (who is the writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
The rules for The Imagine Award are:
1. Copy and paste The Imagine Award into your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Display The Imagine Award to your blog’s award page.
I am honored to be awarded by Kim for this lovely award! Kim’s poetry often inspires me because of her choice of words and the wonderful way her work flows. When reading her poetry I can often relate. She is a versatile blogger and there’s always something new to read on her blog! And she’s a truly wonderful person on top of that!
Thank you so much for nominating me, my dear friend!
- Shauny –> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com. You never fail to inspire me with your kindness, great articles and humor pal!
- Phil –> http://excuseusforliving.com/ Your blog is a joy to read! So many wonderful subjects! And your caring is an example for many people!
- Adrian –> http://adrianmitchellzar.wordpress.com/ You are a great writer! The way you compose poetry often inspires me to write!
- Zoe –>http://behindthemaskofabuse.com/ My dear friend. Your courage and strength inspire me each and every day!
- Eddie –> http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/ You inspire me daily with your quotes on Facebook! Your kindness and acceptance of people are an example!
I wish I could nominate more people, because I get inspired by many every day I open WordPress! I would like to thank all of you!
I got Nominated by Shauny –> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award-from-a-man/
Shauny says: I can’t be awarded this:( So I have decided to award it to some of your LUCKY Girls who can get it!
Well pal, you know how I like to bend or break the rules every now and then…. 😉
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10/12 blogs that you find a joy to read. (Hmmm, I don’t see ‘woman bloggers’ here….)
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Questions to be answered
1. Your favorite color – Purple and black
2. Your favorite animal – Wolf and crocodile
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink – Coca cola
4. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook
5. Your favorite pattern – Waves
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving, without a doubt
7. Your favorite number? – 11
8. Your favorite day of the week? – Friday
9. Your favorite flower? – White rose
10. What is your passion? – My family, writing, gaming and sports
Shaun –> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com Yes yes, I know, you are a guy! 🙂 But I figured, well you wear a skirt (kilt) more than I do! And your taste of music could easily be a girl’s as well! (sorry pal) And the rules don’t mention only girl bloggers so… I will nominate you as an honor sister! (stole that idea from Kim a bit!) You just shall be My Manly Pirate Sister! 🙂
Zoe –> http://behindthemaskofabuse.com/ My Courageous Sister.
Daphne –> http://dmariedoucette.wordpress.com/ My Warrior Sister.
Toria –> http://toriascribbles.wordpress.com/ My Caring Sister.
L.Marie –> http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/ My Versatile Sister.
Jane –> http://johannisthinking.com/ My Motherly Sister.
Kim –> http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ My Sweet Sister.
Tanyeno –> http://archaicsugar.wordpress.com/ My Filmmaking Sister.
Brenda –> http://friendlyfairytales.com/ My Fairytale Sister.
Dawn –> http://findingmyinnercourage.wordpress.com/ My Strong Sister.
Michelle –> http://michellemarieantellg.wordpress.com/ My Creative Sister.
Morgan –> http://booknvolume.com/ My Poet Sister.
Penny –> http://thewhyaboutthis.com/ My Inspirational Sister.
Of course you don’t have to accept an award! Just know that you are appreciated!
Lots of Love,