How to…use IPiccy to edit your photos. Part 2.
Photo editing programs can be a bit hard to work with when you are not use to them.
IPiccy is a free program on internet that’s very easy to use and has a lot of great possibility’s.
With this How To I am going to show you how you can edit your photos with a step by step instruction.
I hope you will have fun with it!
- Photo editing program IPiccy. (use for free on internet). Just go to http://ipiccy.com/ and start editing.
- Photo or picture you would like to edit.
- Open IPiccy by going to http://ipiccy.com/
- Click on ‘Start Editing’.
- In your Photo Library you can find your previous uploaded pictures. (pic. 1) If you are using this program for the first time, it will be empty of course. IPiccy remembers all the pictures you upload, so if you return next time, you can always re-use your pictures. Just save IPiccy to your favorites.
- Choose ‘Upload photo’ and choose your picture from the directory of your computer. Open it.
- Your picture will be uploaded to your Photo Library. Double click on the picture you want to edit. The program will open that picture.
- In the next window (pic. 2) you can start editing your picture. You can adjust the size and the lightness, the saturation and rotate the photo for example. Let’s click on the Magic Wand on top of the screen to play with some effects!
- Here you can add all kinds of effects to your photo. You can make it Black & White or Sepia. (pic. 3) But you can also choose a lot of other effects as well if you scroll down on the left side.
- You can see how every effect looks by clicking on it. Only if you choose ‘Apply’ it will change your photo for real. The ‘Tree’ options give some very interesting effects, try some out! (pic. 4)
- You can also change your photo in a ‘old photo’, a ‘wanted picture’ or even a ‘pencil drawing’! (pic. 5) You can always fade the strength of the effect with the slide balk that appears when you click on the effect.
- Another fun way to edit your photos is with the ‘Square button’. Here you can edit your photos with textures and light effects. (pic. 6)
- You can adjust the effects on the drop down menu that appears when you click on one of them. Try out different styles to pick out your favorite! (pic. 7)
- When you are all done playing with these awesome effects, choose the save icon on the top menu. You will get another window where you can change the name of your photo and choose the save destination on your computer. Don’t forget to adjust the quality to 100%! IPiccy will save the picture for you and then asks if you would like to continue editing the picture. If you choose ‘yes’, you will go back to your previous picture. If you choose ‘no’, you will go back to your photo library.
- Save your work in-between.
- Try different things to see what goes best with your style.
- Be creative and Have Fun!
Lots of love,
If you are trying this out, I would love it when you place a link by this post to show off your work!