Time for an Update! 🙂
My goals for this month were:
- Still working on my trust issues.
Yes, I am working on those. It’s still hard for me, but I am getting better in trusting some people, so I am making progress!
- Trying to get some more sleep.
This one is going well. There are still nights I stare at the ceiling, but I don’t stay up until 4 or 5 am anymore!
- Getting my temper under control. (yes, I really have a bad temper!)
This one is also going quite well! Whenever I feel like I am going to explode, I try to walk away and take a deep breath instead. It’s hard for me to do this, but it’s definitely working!
- Learn a new poetry form.
Done! I actually learned two this month, so I am a bit proud of myself! I have been experimenting with the Cinquain and the Diamond Poem and I love it!
- Continue to edit my book.
I have the review of the publisher, so I am rewriting now. But I have until December, so I am slacking a bit. I have to be more consistent.
- Write another duet with someone or a follow-up poem (any volunteers?)
I have a couple of lovely friends to write a duet with, so I am very happy! This one is to be continued.
My goals for next month:
- Starting to sport again.
- Take enough rest and eat healthy
- Take enough time to do some things I like
- Continue to edit my book and be more consistent about it.
- Write another duet.
- Continue to write poetry in Dutch as well as English.
I also have updated a couple of pages on my blog. Feel free to take a look:
Lots of love,