This week I received even more awards! I am grateful for every one of them, especially because I get them from the most amazing people.
I will post them together because otherwise my blog would look like ‘Award Chaos’ and even though I myself am totally for chaos, I don’t want to spam the reader more than I already do. 😉
I have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award and the Wonderful Team Member Award by the lovely
Thank you so much, Katie! I am honored to receive these wonderful awards from you!
Check out her blog everybody! It’s really special and a lot of fun!
I have been nominated for the Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness by my dear friend Ajay–> http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much, my dear friend, for thinking of me again and nominating me for this Awesome Award! You are a very inspiring person and your kind heart and sweet comments make me want to be the best person I can be!
- Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve this.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
10 random facts about me
- I am very curious (and I mean Very Curious)
- I have a big mouth.
- Love chocolate peanut cookies!
- I can’t cook Dutch very well. (my mom can, though) 🙂
- I can cook Italian!
- Love Italian food.
- I have serious sleeping problems.
- I drink water most of the day.
- I love to drink coca cola.
- I met the love of my life when I was 16.
- Shane http://shanesbookblog.com/
- Saunved http://saunved.wordpress.com/
- Charles http://legendsofwindemere.com/
- Toria http://toriascribbles.wordpress.com/
- Will http://williamlouisonpoetry.wordpress.com/
- Shaun http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
- Bradley http://greenembers.wordpress.com/
- Kelly http://keladelaide.wordpress.com/
- Tim http://frontrangescribbles.com
- Anthonie http://randomandunheardof.wordpress.com/
Nominated for the Most Influential Blogger Award by Lisa–> http://lisaelskerarvid.wordpress.com/
and Shaun–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
Thank you both so much! I am honored!
Lisa: Takk igjen! Ikke bare for nominasjonen, men for din lojal tilhengerskare også. Jeg er virkelig takknemlig for det! Mye kjærlighet til deg.
Shaun: Just love you pal! It’s so much fun to have you around and spamming my blog! Please, keep doing that. You make me laugh with every visit! Lots of love to you!
1-Display the award logo on your blog.
2-Link back to the person who nominated you.
3-Answer 7 questions.
4-Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5-Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
The 7 questions:
1-If you could create your planet what would it look like? Hmm, I actually created a planet for my fantasy books. It’s called ‘Dragons Dawn’. 🙂
2-If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? There are so many nations I would like to visit! But I would go to the USA first to visit my bro.
3-Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? Yes, I have traveled through Thailand and Hungary by train and I will travel through Europe some day soon.
4-What is something you would collectively change about humanity? Just a little more sympathy and love for each other. Don’t judge.
5-What is your favorite song? O, darn. I never know the answer on this one. Right now, it’s ‘Somewhere I belong’ by Linkin Park. Tomorrow? Who knows? 🙂
6-If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? My brother of heart, no question about it.
7-If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? I don’t know….maybe a wolf symbol? Because of their loyalty for their pack. What do you think that would fit me? 🙂
- Shane–> http://shanesbookblog.com/ Amazing blog, amazing person, this brother of mine. Love him so much!
- Charles–> http://legendsofwindemere.com/ Great writer, lovely friend. One of the kindest persons I know. And one of the most awesome ones too!
- Saunved–> http://saunved.wordpress.com/ Check out his writing! This guy has some real talent! Love his poems and his short story. Also, he has a wonderful personality! Just love him!
- Will–> http://williamlouisonpoetry.wordpress.com/ Love this guy. He is sweet and talented. Glad to call him my friend. Check out his poetry, I know you will love it as much as I do!
- Kira–> http://wrestling-life.com/ I just love her and her blog. Her poetry is honest and from the heart. I can relate to her work. And she is so sweet!
- Jason–> http://theboyhero.com/ Sweet, awesome and has a great sense of humor! I think we should all follow him!
- Bloggers for Peace http://bloggers4peace.wordpress.com/ Love this concept. I think we should all join this cause! Share the love guys!
- L.Marie–> http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/ Another writer of fantasy! Blog about books, interviews with writers and lots more! And she is so kind as well!
- Grovewithin–> (sorry, don’t know your name yet)–> http://grovewithin.me/ Quotes, poetry, music, what more do you want? Check this blog out, it’s great!
- Katie–> http://dadialogues.wordpress.com Her writing makes me smile a lot. It’s very special, you should visit her blog!
- Beth–> http://comfortablynumb7.wordpress.com/ She inspires me with her blogging. Very lovely person who knows the struggles in life but will never give up!
- Daphne–> http://dmariedoucette.wordpress.com Where shall I be without my fellow warrior maiden? Love her poetry, it’s so strong!
Lots of love to all of you!