Wow! I am truly flabbergasted this time! 11 awards, really??? I am not worthy of this, my friends! Really, I am not. But I am honored beyond words. ❤
All of the awards I receive are special for me. I am grateful for each one and want to thank you all so much for your support and friendship.
Thank you so much, sweet Wyndy http://wyndydee.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! I really don’t deserve this one, I am not sweet at all! But I am still grateful though! For you, on the other hand, it really is the perfect award. You have a kind heart and a beautiful blog.
A big thank you to my friend L.Marie http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/
She nominated me for two awards! Thank you so much for the Wonderful Team Member Award and the Versatile Blogger Award! I feel honored to receive these awards from you, because you are such a great and talented friend!
Vijay http://halfeatenmind.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for 7 awards! That’s just…well, I am out of words right here! (and that almost never happens!) 😉
Thank you so much for nominating me for the:
1. Sunshine Award
2. Wonderful Team Membership Award
3. Liebster Blog Award
4. Super Sweet Blogging Award
5. Dragon’s Loyalty Award
6. Shine On Award
7. Best Moment Award
It is a big honor to receive these from such a wonderful blogger like you!
And I got also nominated for the Best Moment Award by my pal Shaun http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/
Thank you Shaun, for being you and sharing all those great posts with us. You are amazing. (yes, don’t argue with me, you just are!) 😉
Although I never do an award post for an award I already received, I will make an exception for this one. I just want to nominate some people who really supported me the last week. So this would be a great opportunity to thank them!
My Acceptance Speech
Thanks again, Shaun and Vijay. I am grateful for this award because I really believe in living life to the full! Make every moment count for as long as my heart is still beating. Being grateful for every day, how hard times may get. I had my fair share of bad moments, but because there are always people there for me to show me the light again, I can still say that the good moments outnumber the bad! And I will make sure they always will. For all of my friends: Live life now, this is not a rehearsal! Go chase your dreams, don’t back down and never, ever give up! ❤
- Winners re-post this completely, with their acceptance speech. That could be written down or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW list of people, blogs worthy of the award, and winners. Notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way.
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling.
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives.
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speech, compiled in MomentMatters.com/speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
My nominations (this part is becoming harder and harder for me)
1. Kira http://wrestling-life.com/
2. Shane http://shanesbookblog.com/
3. Charles http://legendsofwindemere.com
4. Jane http://johannisthinking.com/
5. L. Marie http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/
6. Daphne http://dmariedoucette.wordpress.com/
8. Jason http://theboyhero.com/2013/05/06/
9. James http://detectingblackpool.wordpress.com/ (yes, I know you don’t take awards. Just had to name you)
10. Georgia http://bastetandsekhmet.wordpress.com/
12. Ionia http://readfulthingsblog.com/
13. Anne and Monty http://mydogablog.com/
14. Vickie http://kayuk.wordpress.com/
15. Tim http://frontrangescribbles.com
16. Melissa http://melissajanda.wordpress.com/
17. Toria http://toriascribbles.wordpress.com/
You really turned my dark moments into light ones recently! I can’t thank you enough for that.
Of course you don’t have to accept the award. But I really want to show you some love and appreciation!
Lots of love to all of you!