I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!
By the always sweet and amazing Soad!
Thank you so much, my friend, I adore this award and I feel honored that I’ve been nominated by you! 🙂
Here are the rules for this lovely award :
- Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
- Notify the bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
- Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
11 things about me: (you sure you want to know more?) 😉
- I love Disney
- My favorite movie of all times is Boondock Saints
- I don’t want to be labeled
- I am the youngest of my brothers and sisters by blood, but I do have a youger brother by heart
- I have a temper (really bad one too)
- I don’t forget and forgive easy
- I love WordPress! 🙂
- I think in images
- I have a sarcastic sense of humor
- I can be very serious, but I rather not be
- The tougher life gets, the harder I fight
My Nominations Are:
This is the hardest one for me yet. Because I really think you are all very kind and wonderful people.
Ik vind jullie allemaal lieverds! (little Dutch to chew on) 😉
I eventually have found 11 nominees, here they are:
My questions for you:
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What’s your favorite game?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- If you were send to an Island, what would you bring? (don’t say family, they are already there, waiting for you to decide what to bring!) 😉
- Which season is your favorite?
- Do you have something that brings you luck?
- What does always cheer you up?
- Who do you like to be for one day?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you were born in a different country, which would that be?
The Eleven Questions I Had To Answer:
- What is your nickname? (if you have one) I have several, love these two the most: Petite Patty and Bubble Wrap.
- What kind of music do you listen to? Almost all sorts, but mostly Rock.
- Who were you in high school? A very Unhappy girl.
- How many books do you own? About 150 or so…
- Do you like e-books? I prefer real books.
- What’s your favorite food? Italian! 🙂
- What do you drink in the morning? Milk.
- What is your favorite color? Purple.
- Favorite song I have a lot of those, can’t choose and they change a lot!
- Do you like the name you were given at birth? Yes, not my full name, but I like how they call me.
- Do the ends justify the means? Depends on the means.
I have been nominated for the Shine on Award!
I have been nominated by my very sweet and interesting friend
What a beautiful award this is, I love it! Thank you so much for nominating me, James! I am honored beyond words again and I am still thinking I am dreaming for being nominated for this many beautiful awards by all these truly amazing people!
If you not yet have visit the truly great and interesting blog of my friend James, you should do it now. You will be amazed!
The rules for this bright shining award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven shining facts about me:
1. I love the sun, I think we have way too little of it in Holland!
2. I adore the stars, they make me feel calm.
3. I think that the moon is the most beautiful planet of all. It shines a soft light on us when the world is dark and it’s always there.
4. I burn a lot of candles, especially in the winter.
5. I love lamps of salt stone. They give a very soft and warm kinda light.
6. I would definitely follow a Wisp if I ever saw one.
7. I think we all should do our best to shine in life. For ourselves as well for others.
The bright shining nominations:
Shane–> http://shanesbookblog.com He makes the world a better place and my life a lot brighter because he is in it.
Sheryl–> http://strongwordshavepower.wordpress.com/ shines as bright as the sun and is just as warm too.
Jane–> http://johannisthinking.com/ brightens up my days with her poems, comments and crystals.
Shaunved–> http://saunved.wordpress.com/ lets me pick sunflowers in his beautiful, little garden of amazing poetry. 🙂
Anthonie–> http://randomandunheardof.wordpress.com/ brightened up my blog with a magical header.
Will–> http://williamlouisonpoetry.wordpress.com/ poetry that makes my days brighter, you really need to check this out! He is good!
Ajay–> http://ajaytao2010.wordpress.com/ shines on WordPress like the golden sun of hope.
Shaun–> http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/ magically seems to put a smile on my face.
Charles–> http://legendsofwindemere.com/ bright shining and wonderful writer, he makes me laugh a lot.
Soad–> http://soadhachami.wordpress.com/ shines through her beautiful poetry
Russel–> http://russelrayphotos2.com/ beautiful photography to light up the day
Maxima–> http://hillsofherchastity.wordpress.com/ such a bright shining personality
http://grovewithin.me/ poems, music and books are the sunshine in life
Edelweiss–> http://ungiornonellavita.wordpress.com/ has a smile that brings the sun out to play
Steve–>http://stevehallsbooks.wordpress.com/ reading his poems makes my spirit shine
Lots of love,