I honestly don’t know why I deserve this, but I got nominated for three awards again! (am I dreaming? Ouch! Nope, that hurts, so it must be real!) 🙂
9 awards in one week!!! I feel so loved right now! ❤
But Why? I really can figure that out…. Doesn’t matter much! I am so HAPPY! 🙂
I got nominated for The Interesting Blog award again by the sweet Toria!
She actually made a post that was screaming my name, so when I scrolled through my reader to see what everybody is up to, It shouted at me! That was so amazing! I love it! ❤
Because I already received this award once, I will not post it again, but I will like to say THANK YOU TORIA!!! Very much! 🙂 I feel honored by this nomination and your sweet post! I Love it and I love you and your blog as well!
I will also answer the questions:
- What do you love doing best? Writing! And making people smile!
- What are your turn offs? Arrogance, judgmental, dishonesty, cruelty.
- What is your best color? Purple!
- Most embarrassing moment of your life. Yeah, I am not easily embarrassed at all. I think that you will only feel embarrassed when you think you are embarrassed. So I just don’t think that! 🙂 I would honestly don’t know the answer to that question…But if I do, I will let you know! 🙂
- Best experience in blogging so far. There are a LOT actually! 🙂 First of all, to find people with similar interest that are so kind to me and enjoy what I am doing on top of that! I really love you guys and can’t imagine my life without you anymore! Second, I really have to mention this, meeting my best friend on WordPress who I can relate to so much and is an amazing person and writer! (I really think everyone already knows who I am referring to by now, but in case you don’t, I mean Shane)
Nominated for The Sunshine Award! (the other one) 🙂
Nominated by my sweet hero Shane–> http://shanesbookblog.com/
Thank you so much, my dear friend! ❤ You really bring sunshine to my days! And I can’t say this enough, you are a great writer!
The rules for this bright award are:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10 Bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Link the person who nominated you.
10 things about me:
1. I value freedom, loyalty and honesty above all.
2. I have severe nightmares
3. I smoke
4. If I start talking to you, it’s almost impossible to shut me up! :p
5. I love traveling
6. I will read everything I come across. ( trafic signes, street names, posters)
7. I love surprises!
8. I am very very curious.
9. I want another tattoo. 🙂
10. I love to shop in Germany! (the stores are really more my taste than the Dutch ones)
Shane, http://shanesbookblog.com/. No, you don’t have to post it again, but I will send you every bit of sunshine I can, because I know you deserve it! 🙂
Vickie, http://kayuk.wordpress.com/ Because she is so sweet and lovely!
Toria, http://toriascribbles.wordpress.com/Because she deserve to have both the sunshine awards, she is such a bright shining person herself!
Saunved, http://saunved.wordpress.com/ Yes, I know. Shane beat me to it! But you are my sunshine as well, so I am still going to nominate you! 🙂
An Evil Nymph, http://evilnymphstuff.wordpress.com/ Such a sweet person and a very amazing artist as well! You should visit her blog, it is so great!
L.Marie, http://lmarie7b.wordpress.com/ So sweet and bright shining person! I love her blog!
Dom, http://blackandwrite.wordpress.com/ Amazing poet! Love his writing, especially his Tanka’s!
http://wrestling-life.com/ Great blog, great person! You should visit this one for sure!
Melissa, http://melissajanda.wordpress.com/ Lovely personality! I love he blog and her writing! Check it out! You will love it!
Kelly, http://freelittlewords.wordpress.com/also a new found blog of mine, you should really check it out! It’s great!
Nominated for The Super Sweet Blogging Award! (aww, that’s just so sweet!)
Thank you both so much for this super sweet award! I love it! Shane, I already said it, you are as sweet as a Oreo Brownie! ❤ Love ya much!
Charles, I am truly honored that you have nominated me! Thank you so much! You are a very kind and sweet person and an amazing writer! (Yes! I got your book! I can finally read it!) 🙂
The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
2. Answer five super sweet questions
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (12) other bloggers
5. Notify your nominees on their blog
The 5 sweet questions:
Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Love chocolate cookies! 🙂
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla for sure!
Favorite Sweet Treat? Chocolate with nuts!
When do you crave sweet things the most? When every other woman crave for sweets! 😉
Sweet Nick Name? I have many nicknames, it’s hard to choose! I love Petite Patty, but I also love Bubblewrap very much!
Here are the SWEET Nominees:
Thank you all for sweeten up my days! ❤
Congrats for the award and thanks for nominating me!
Thank you and you are welcome! 🙂
Pingback: SUPER SWEET AWARD: A follow-up | halfeatenmind
Congratulations! This is really amazing!
Thank you Will! And yes it is! 🙂
thank you so much patty my sweet friend
Pingback: Super Sweet Blogging Award – 3 Nominations | Ajaytao 2010
Reblogged this on temitoria's wit and commented:
Love the beautiful things Patty wrote about me. She nominated me for two more awards. Love her so much.
Thank you! Love ya too! 🙂
My sweet Patty, thanks for the sunshine you’ve given me and I’ve always wanted that super sweet award and you got it for me. I love you right back. Xoxo.
Congratulations, Patty! That’s so wonderful! A lovely garden of awards (and I should add bakery, since the cupcakes on one of the awards look delicious). Thank you for nominating me for the Sunshine Award and for being so kind.
Thank you! And you are welcome! 🙂
Congrats to you and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Thank you, and you are welcome!
Pingback: Nominert til award | Ta hendene til din kjære – se på dem og hold dem hardt Disse hendene skal du følge, leie og lede. Du skal få føle på varmen fra dem og kjenne en inderlig glede. De skal stryke deg og de skal holde rundt deg – de er ikke skap
You are welcome! 🙂
Pingback: Wow! Nominated again? (I honestly don’t know what is happening!) :) | Ta hendene til din kjære – se på dem og hold dem hardt Disse hendene skal du følge, leie og lede. Du skal få føle på varmen fra dem og kjenne en inderlig glede. De skal st
I nominated you for an award http://soadhachami.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/nominated-for-the-super-sweet-blogger-award-dragon-loyalty-award/
Aww, that’s so sweet of you! I will make a post as soon as I can! 🙂
Congratulations, so well deserved, and thank you for nominating me too! 🙂 🙂
Thanks! And you are very welcome! 🙂
Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links.
You make me smile! 🙂 I like that, thank you!
Reblogged this on Bastet and Sekhmet and commented:
Thank you Petite Patty for your nomination!
Lol! Love that nickname! 🙂
Thank you and you are most welcome!
thank you so much dear
you are so friendly and full of love
I ma blessed ti find a friend like you
you make me mad Patty
i am so happy
for the award but
for a beautiful friend
who has such a beautiful heart
thank dear for being there
stay like that forever
Thank you so much for your sweet words again, my sweet friend! 🙂
And I will deffinitly try my best! ❤
Thank you x
You are very welcome! Hugz!
Congrats and hope you enjoy the book.
Thanks! And I will! I know your writing, so if I love your poems, how can I not love your book? 🙂
Fingers crossed. Please let me know who your favorite character is or if any of them are badly written.
I will certainly do that! 🙂
Will make a post for you also, when I have finshed it!
Thanks so much for thinking of me, Patty, and for giving me more dusting to do!
I am just in the process of doing an awards post now so I will include this one.
You are welcome Kelly! 🙂
And the dusting will keep you busy, doesn’t it? 😉