http://shanesbookblog.com <—-Shane, a really talented and lovely person has nominated me for the ‘Inspiring Blogger Award’!
I am truly grateful and honored. And a little speechless… 🙂
Thank you so much Shane! You are so sweet!
Terms of the award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me: (or facts, if you want)
- I am totally new at blogging, so please forgive me if I screw up! 🙂
- I love to read and write fantasy novels and poetry.
- I adore Wolves! (and pizza…)
- I can’t do one thing at the time. I tried, it didn’t work out…I just always create chaos around me!
- I am not a ‘sharing-my-feelings-kinda-girl’ (except in my poems) but I am working on that!
- My biggest example in writing is Anne McCaffrey.
- I maybe look confident, but I’m really not.
I nominate some incredible bloggers for this lovely award!
- http://shanesbookblog.com Shane, a really talented and incredible sweet guy who I loved from the first time I visit his blog! You should check it out! (maybe it’s against the rules to nominate the person who has nominated me, but I don’t know, see fact number 1! And I also think that he’s so inspiring, I just have to name him!)
- http://strongwordshavepower.wordpress.com/ Sheryl, my sweet niece who is a lovely poet on the side! Her thoughts and poems are just wonderful and she’s new at WordPress, so show her some love!
- http://mydogablog.com/ by Anne, about her sweet and funny dog Monty. You just got to love him! Her blog makes me smile a lot! 🙂
- http://frontrangescribbles.com/ Muses from the shadows of the Rocky Mountains. Love the photos!
- http://anowaday.wordpress.com/ One moment of now, every day. A beautiful capture every day! What’s not to like?
- http://blackandwrite.wordpress.com/ Dominic R. DiFrancesco, a man who writes incredible poetry!
- http://twisindezak.com/, Geert. Beautiful photos, just have a look!
- http://goethalsart.wordpress.com/, Photography AND poetry! What else do you want? 🙂
- http://zoom1964.wordpress.com/, Such beautiful photos!
- http://xpectation.wordpress.com/, WB is a very inspiring writer! You have to check his blog!
- http://hastywords.wordpress.com/ If you like poetry, you will have to take a look here! She’s a very good writer!
- http://windagainstcurrent.com/, Vladimir Brezina. An amazing blog about kayaking, very nice photos and stories.
- http://dmariedoucette.wordpress.com/, Wild heart scribe. I love this woman’s poetry, I just love it!
- http://westcoastkayaker.me/, Greg Hankins. Beautiful blog about kayaking, great photos can be found here!
- http://davidrwetzelphotography.wordpress.com/ If you are searching for some inspiring photography, you have to take a look here!